Call me crazy but I took all three kids to a friends pool today by myself. Well I had the help of the other mom's but still a crazy thing to do! It actually turned out to be A LOT of fun and the kids did so great. It was Coopers first time in a pool and she loved it! Avin loved it too, it was so nice to not have to keep an eye on him the whole time. Just as long as he had on his arm floaties we were good!! Parker on the other hand wasn't for sure about he water, for the most part he did great. Looking forward to spending more time in the water this summer!!! Here are a few pictures from the day!
1 comment:
Cooper looks adorable in her little suit and hat! She has gotten so big! I love reading your blog too about your natural living and do wish I could be a little more like you! You are like Supermom!
Post a Comment