Here are some pictures, I didn't get any of the boys at the water fountains because I was kinda nervous to get the camera out! SHHHH, I took the newest camera today instead of the old one that Jeff always gives me!!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Day at the park with Aunt Ashley
Today was a nice surprise for me because I was expecting it to be rainy and cloudy all day! After my normal morning workout at TSAC, I walked outside and the sun was out! This morning I told the boys that we could go to the mall because they have an indoor playground, but they were so excited when I told them that we could go to the zoo or the "water park playground" (henderson park)! First they both said the zoo then I told Avin that we were picking up Aunt Ashley he said "mommy Ashley hasn't been to the water park playground, I think we should take her there. That's a good idea, right?" All three of the kids love there Aunt Ashley so much! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing sister who I love dearly!!!!!!
Here are some pictures, I didn't get any of the boys at the water fountains because I was kinda nervous to get the camera out! SHHHH, I took the newest camera today instead of the old one that Jeff always gives me!!








Here are some pictures, I didn't get any of the boys at the water fountains because I was kinda nervous to get the camera out! SHHHH, I took the newest camera today instead of the old one that Jeff always gives me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment