Then today we went to the zoo with Jamie and her little girl Emma and Christy and her two little boys, Jacob and Joel! I was so glad a remembered my camera this time but I will say the pictures aren't that great! I need to convince Jeff to start giving me the good camera or at least a good lens. I don't think he trust me!!! HA HA! It was chilly out today, but we still had a great time. It's so neat to watch the boys play with older kids! They had so much fun!!! Here are some pictures from our day at the zoo!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Zoo Again!!!
So it's been a great week so far. Tuesday morning we went to the zoo with Emily, Preston and Evie. I totally forgot my camera!!!! It was such a hot day but we still had a good time. Then afterward we went to my mom's house and played with my younger sisters! It was so nice to be outside. My mom got a cheap little blow up pool and the kids played in it for hours. We were outside from 9-4:30!!!!! Wednesday afternoon I took the kids to "mommy's day out" at TSAC so I could have lunch with a friend and get some grocery shopping done! It was so nice to grocery shop all by myself!
Then today we went to the zoo with Jamie and her little girl Emma and Christy and her two little boys, Jacob and Joel! I was so glad a remembered my camera this time but I will say the pictures aren't that great! I need to convince Jeff to start giving me the good camera or at least a good lens. I don't think he trust me!!! HA HA! It was chilly out today, but we still had a great time. It's so neat to watch the boys play with older kids! They had so much fun!!! Here are some pictures from our day at the zoo!!








Then today we went to the zoo with Jamie and her little girl Emma and Christy and her two little boys, Jacob and Joel! I was so glad a remembered my camera this time but I will say the pictures aren't that great! I need to convince Jeff to start giving me the good camera or at least a good lens. I don't think he trust me!!! HA HA! It was chilly out today, but we still had a great time. It's so neat to watch the boys play with older kids! They had so much fun!!! Here are some pictures from our day at the zoo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment