Sometimes it's hard to do everything I would like to do having 3 small children close in age. But we chose to have them this close in age and it wouldn't be fare if I used that as an excuse to not have fun with them. It might take me 15 mins to get out of the car and get everything loaded up on the stroller for a day at the Park but I will do it even though there are times I just want to give up and get back in the car and say forget it. I just take a deep breath and say it's only going to get better. So if you've noticed, this week I've been crazy with "Fun time with mommy" Monday Jeff and I took them to the zoo. Tuesday was the day I received the bad news about my father and we stayed home!! Wednesday we went to the Henderson Park with Andi. Thursday we went to the zoo again and Friday we went to the Henderson Park with some friends (see pictures below) Starting this Saturday life in the Seymore house will be CRAZY BUSY for the next 3 month!!!! We have 4 weddings (which take up our whole Saturday and the kids are with my sister or our parents). We are almost booked solid on Sunday for family and kids pictures, we start working on the inside of the house and hope to be in by the end of Aug, we will be celebrating the boys 2 and 4 year old birthdays in June, were taking 4 days off from working on the house and going to Dale Hollow with my family in July, we don't have any free weekends for 3 months!!!! CRAZY!! So, with that said, I decided during the week I will not work on the house for more than 2 days a week, then I will do something fun with the kids 3 days a week. It has been easy to be consumed by the house and want to pour all my time in energy into it, but that isn't fare to them. Even though it's 3 short months it's still not fare. This time is so important for them and I don't want to waste it away! Right now they depend so much on me and there will be a time when they will not want to sit on mommy and daddy lap while we read them stories or let us give them hugs and kisses in public or hold our hands while we walk to the car in a parking lot. THESE TIMES ARE SO SPECIAL and I don't want to waste them away. WHO CARES IF IT TAKES US LONGER TO FINISH THE HOUSE IT'S JUST A HOUSE!!! The value of my job as a wife and mothers has been kicked up a notch!!!!!!!!! Being a mom is the hardest job in the world! But I wouldn't want it any other way!!!!!
Here are picture from the day, hope you enjoy them! We had so much fun!!!
Ainsley, Lundon, Moses, Bella Rose and Titus
Yes she has 5 kids!!! Isn't she AWESOME!!!!!!
Yes she has 5 kids!!! Isn't she AWESOME!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment