Yesterday we went over to my parents house to have dinner and have a small birthday celebration for the boys. I debated on getting another birthday cake but I knew my younger sisters would enjoy it also, so, on our way there we picked one up. I made the mistake of telling Parker he could pick it out. Of course when we got there he saw the big green dragon and wouldn't settle for anything else. The sad thing is, Parker didn't even get to eat any of it!!! A rule in the Seymore house is if you don't eat dinner you don't get dessert. I know, it was his birthday cake, I should have let him have a piece, but come on, it was his 3rd birthday celebration!!!
Here are some pictures from the night!!!



Look Parker's face. Poor guy knows he doesn't get any cake!
We tried to give him his dinner again but he wouldn't eat it so no cake for Parker!!!

My parents don't have grass in their back yard yet but the kids still managed to have fun playing outside! Avin and Parker love their Aunt Jamie and Jessica so much!!!!



1 comment:
I'm cracking up at Parker's sad no cake face!
Post a Comment