Even though Parker is the main one we are concerned about with his food issues, I will say Cooper and Reed have really tested me this week also! Just when I think they know mommy and daddy aren't backing down they have a bad day! All of these new foods and textures are hard on them too! But I keep telling myself I must keep moving forward!
As I'm getting more and more pregnant it's getting harder and harder to do daily task. I'm so thankful for my all the meals I've gotten in the freezer. At the end of December I focused on getting dinners in the freezer to last up up until April. Click here to read about the stock I started and click here to get some of the recipes. The last 2 weeks I've been working on meals for lunches and breakfast. Mostly breakfast as lunches will be a lot of left overs. I've got enough breakfast meals in the freezer to last us till the 3rd week of March.
Here are some things I've made for breakfast:
All of the recipes I used whole wheat flour and if sugar was in recipe I used honey or just left out completely. Don't be afraid to use whole wheat flour, if you not use to using it do half and half then over time do more and more ww flour! Also so many times recipes call for too much sugar, try adding less and honey is always a healthier option!!!
Breakfast Burritos Just scramble egg add cooked meat and cheese to tortilla and wrap up super easy!
Breakfast Sandwiches (Egg/Cheese/Sausage)(english muffins, mini thin and thin bagels)
Chocolate Cranberry Coconut Oatmeal Bars I added 1 cup of coconut
Oatmeal Pancakes I used yogurt instead of buttermilk
The next new fun challenge is potty training Reed. I'm going to start next Monday and try it for one month. In the past we've been able to do it in 5 days but we are starting it with Reed a little earlier than we did the other kiddos. He will be 20 months old and the other kids were a little older than 2. I have to at least try, with the twins coming it would be so nice to have that out of the way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment