Christmas was crazy as usual and I expect it to keep getting crazier. We had 4 celebrations we went to, it's always nice seeing all the family. I didn't get many pictures this year of all the events because I was dealing with so much pain from my gall bladder. Overall I would say Christmas this year was a success.
Our kids know that mommy and daddy play "Santa" on Christmas Eve night. This was something we decided was best for our family. They know the true story about St. Nick and we still encourage them to use their imagination. We still go see a guy dressed up every year to get a picture and they always have playing along. We don't think it's right or wrong to have your children believe in Santa, this is just what we believe is best for our family!






No comments:
Post a Comment