

Last weekend Jeff and I got to go to Nashville just the two of us!!! We had such a wonderful time! We spent most of our time shopping and eating out. I ran a race on Saturday morning! This was #3 of my 12-12 goal. I was so not prepared for this race mentally and physically. The week prior to the race my mind was so focused on getting Reed healthy that I didn't spent much time running or even thinking about this race! I even came close to not even running it because I didn't want to be disappointment with my time!
I am sure glad I ran it because I ended up beating my personal record and got the time of 1:44:15 which is s 7:58 pace. The race was just beautiful and to make it even better the weather was just amazing. You couldn't have asked for a better day.
Here is the break down on my miles split times.
1-7:09
2-7:37
3-7:43
4-7:50
5-7:54
6-7:51
7-7:53
8-7:51
9-8:02
10-8:12
11-8:16
12-8:17
13-8:04
Next race is next weekend in Lexington Ky! This time the kids will be there and we will be spending the day with Erin! Looking forward to it!






1 comment:
Good Job, Amanda! Love Dad
Post a Comment