Monday, March 21, 2011

Slumber Party at Nana's


This past weekend Jeff took his annual guys backpacking trip and was gone for 3 days! So me and the kids had a slumber party at my mom's house! Nathan had drill this weekend so Ashley joined in on the fun too!!!

We had a really good time! Friday we had high hopes of staying up all night sewing while the kiddos slept! Didn't make it all through the night but did learn how to read patterns from my mom and I did start on a dress!

Saturday I went home to put Coop and Reed down for good nap and on our way home Coop PUKED everywhere. After I cleaned up her and the car seat I put her down for a nap! After she woke up she was totally fine! (I moved her to the back of the van this weekend to avoid Avin and Parker fighting in the van and my thought was maybe she just got car sick)! Our plan was to take the kids to Chick fil a and then to Sweet CeCe's!! We waited a couple hours after Cooper got up to see how she was going to do with food! She seemed fine! So we braved it and took all the kiddos to Chick fil a! Once I walked in the door I saw a handful of people I knew and smiles and said hi then the next thing I knew I was covered in puke!!! Yes within seconds of walking into Chick fil a she puked all over me!! So I ran out to the van and my mom grabbed Reed and I took them home!! She was so confused and upset!! All she kept saying was I want to play and I want chicken!

So I had my first.... getting puked on in a public place!!! I hope that NEVER happens again!!

Here are some pictures!







No comments: