Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Pictures

Monday afternoon I walked into his room and his was standing there as happy as could be!


Monday at dinner time

Tuesday at the followup doctors appointment
Tuesday Night celebrating at FIVE GUYS!! Doctor's Order to eat more fat! LOL
(FYI it was just for the picture, no he didn't eat any of it)

2 comments:

Rick said...

Amanda and Jeff, it was so good to click on your blog and see Reed’s smile. I know I should be laughing but I am crying with tears of joy. There is no doubt that GOD has been with him all this time. I have never prayed so hard in my life. I love you so much, Amanda. I know it had to be tough for you and Jeff. I wish I could have been there. You know me and you know sending me videos or a photo of the kids always helps. I was almost too scared to click on the blog this time, but I was glad I did and I got a big surprise. Jeff and Reed look really good together. He looks just like Jeff too. That sandwich looks as big as Reed. LOL Again, thank you so much for keeping us updated. I miss and love you all. Thank you GOD for watching over little Reed. Papa Ruffert.

Rick said...

These pictures my me feel so good inside. I love the one with Jeff holding Reed. OMGoodness Reed looks just like his dad. Thank you for posting them. Love, Papa Ruffert