NEW GOAL
If you know me at all you know I set goals for myself on a regular bases and I like to plan things out. Well I set a new goal for myself....... and there is a lot of planning that goes along with it!
12 half marathons in 12 months!!!!
I know it's a lot to ask of my husband and my family but my husband supports me 110%! I know my family may not be able to make it to all of the races but that just means I'll need to take some girl friends along with me. Which will be fun too!
Here is the race schedule
Oct 10 2010 Evansville
Nov 13 2010 Nashville
Feb 19 2011 Myrtle Beach
March 27 2011 Lexington
April 10 2011 Evansville
April 30 2011 Louisville
May 21 2011 Geist
May 31 2011 Owensboro
June 11 2011 Carmel
Aug 28 2011 Columbus, Oh
Sept 11 2011 Chicago
Sept 26 2011 Nashville (not sure on the date)
If any of my running friends want to do any of these races with me I would LOVE it!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment