Thursday, September 16, 2010

10k Race


10k Race Day! It's been 3 years since I've ran a race with no baby in my belly! It was great to be able to push myself! I was really looking forward to race day all up to about 2 week before the race. My training has been going so good up until 2 weeks prior to race day. One week I was dealing with shin splints then the next week I was dealing with a small sickness bug! I'm still happy with my time but really thought I was going to pull at least a 7:45 min average mile! I ending up finishing with the time of 49:31 which is a 8:00 min pace!

The half marathon is coming up 10.10.10! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

Also working on a new running goal but I can't say what that is just yet, still working on details!!!!!



After the race we went to Donut Bank with some friends to celebrate!


No comments: