Thanksgiving Day we go over to Jeff's parents house for Thanksgiving Dinner. We started the day at Tri-State. Jeff and I wanted to get a good workout in, considering we were stuffing our faces all week. After our workout we went to Starbucks for pepermint mocha for me and hot chocolate for the boys. Then we went to Grandma Lou Lous and PaPaw Bob's house. GiGi, Uncle Dick, John, Andi, Graci, Laney were there too. The meal was great. Kathy always cooks the best turkey!!!! After lunch we played Wii Rockband and Wii fit. We got to talk and see Marla and John on Skype. They are spending there Thanksgiving with John's family in Philadelphia. We look forward to having them here for Christmas!
Cooper Update!!! She is 6 weeks old tomorrow! Time has went by so fast. She is now out of newborn diapers and now in size 1. She is sleeping better most nights. Her last feeding is around 9:00 then she usually gets up around 3:00. We had one really bad night last week. She has had alot of gas and her little belly was hurting. We pretty much have a regular schedule now. Her first feeding is around 6:30-7:00. The boys wake up around 7:30. We have breakfast and get ready for the day. Around 9:30-10 I feed Cooper then we go to TSAC. The kids go to the kids club there which the boys absolutely love!! I get my workout in and shower. Around 12:00 we have lunch then 1:00 I feed Cooper then put everyone down for naps. During that time I get stuff done around the house and get dinner ready. 4:00 everyone wakes up from naps. I feed Cooper then get dinner on the table. Jeff gets home at 4:45. We have dinner at 5:00. Then family time!!! At 7:00 I feed Cooper and Jeff's put the boys to bed. 9:30-10:00 I feed Cooper again then put her to bed.
Life is Good!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment