Today Cooper turned 1 month old. I just can't believe that it's already been a month. She is still doing really well. The Lord has blessed us with a very easy baby!!! It's been a week since I've posted a blog. We had a very busy week. Jeff helped out with a night feeding last Tuesday, it was so nice to get 6 hours of straight sleep. I'm sure he will do it again sometime this week. Cooper is growing so fast she has almost out grown all her newborn clothes. I would guess in about 2 weeks she will be able to wear her 0-3 months clothes. Which I can't wait, because we have so many cute outfits to put her in!!! We started getting stricter on her feeding schedule. I try to start her first feeding of the day at 7:00am with eating every 3 hours and her last feeding of the day at 9:00pm. She has been doing one 4 hour stretch at night.
Today I went to gym for the first time in about 5 months!! It felt so good to be back on the treadmill running. I didn't do too much, just 30 mins of run/walk intervials. The boys had a blast in kids club and Cooper did great. I'm planning on making it to the gym 3-5 days a week. We almost bought a treadmill to have at home but Jeff and I talked more and more about it and decided it was better for the kids and me to do my workout at TSAC instead. This way the boys can have interactions with other kids and I also get interaction with other adults plus I can shower and get ready there!!!! I'm really happy with our desision.
No comments:
Post a Comment