Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cooper the Super Pooper Shooter

This morning was an eventful one for me and the boys. On Tuesdays at 9:30 I take the boys to music time at the library. I really want to continue doing it even though it might be hard at times with 3 kids. This morning was a true test of how bad I wanted to go. It was bout 8:30 and I needed to change Cooper's diaper and clothes and get the all kids in the van by 8:45 so we could get to the library by 9:00 so I could feed Cooper in the parking lot before music time!! Well I went to change Coopers diaper and she EXPLODED, this little bitty girl shot poop all over me and Parker (he was standing right beside me) I was covered in it. It was all over my shirt, pants and the floor. Avin was running around the house screaming "mommy you have poop all over you" So I changed clothes and cleaned it all up. I thought for a brief second there is no way were going, but I knew Avin would be so upset so I headed out the door. Once i got in the van I looked down and my neck still had poop slashes all over it, GROSS I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Well we made it in time and the boys had a blast at music time. Looking back I can laugh about it but at the time it was a stressful moment!!!

Hope this story made you laugh!!!!

No comments: