Friday, November 7, 2008

Cooper Lynn 3 weeks old today




Wow, time has went by so fast. I can't believe Cooper is already 3 weeks old. She is starting to change, her cute little face is filling out. She is a really good baby. I hope her personality stays the way it is now, she is very laid back. She's eating every 3 hours, sometimes every 2, but for the most part she is right on schedule. We have had a couple nights where she has slept more and some with less. I can't remember when the boys started sleeping longer through the night but I'm hoping here in a couple weeks she will be sleeping 4-5 hours. We have done "baby wise" with the boys and plan on doing it will Cooper. Baby Wise is a book that talks about getting your baby to sleep through the night. It mainly focus on the feed time-awake time-sleep time schedule. With Avin I did everything the book said to do and with Parker I was a little bit more laid back. I'm planing on being a little bit in between this time. We've already started working on keeping her up after each feeding through out the day and trying to get her to put her self to sleep and not letting her falling asleep in our arms. I've started putting her on her belly for nap times through out the day. The boys were belly sleepers. (I think belly sleepers sleep better and longer but that is just my opinion) She seems to be doing well with it. Once she can control her head I will put her to bed at night on her belly.

The boys are doing really well with her. They both are so proud of her. If we're out and we see someone they both want to show off there little sister. I try to get out with them at least once everyday. Sometimes it's just to go to Target, but at least it's out. I know how important it is for me and the boys to get out of the house. They get bored and need a change of environment. Avin is doing really well with learning and craft time at home. Parker still isn't saying much, ball and hi are is favorite words. Avin would watch TV all day if I let him. Parker wants nothing to do with the TV, he would rather be in the toy room playing or getting into my cabinets in the kitchen. I'm working on getting more routine with there homeschooling by the first of the year. We are now doing Music Time on Wednesday and plan to start Story Time on Tuesdays and Busy Fingers every other Thursday.

I've already started my Christmas shopping and plan to be done by the end of the month. I'm trying to make the most of the time I have with Cooper sleeping so much. I put Cooper in the carrier and she can nap and the boys in the stroller. We get a lot of looks when were out, but that is o.k. people just think I'm crazy, and sometimes I think I'm crazy too.

Jeff and I are doing well. We're not getting much sleep but that is o.k. Jeff has taken 3 weeks off from working out with Kyle in the mornings so he can help out in the morning. Which I'm sure he plans to start back on Monday. We are really busy right now with Epic stuff but we know our slow time is just right around the corner. We are looking forward to some weekend to do nothing!!! Jeff informed me last night that he has to go on a 4-5 day business trip the first week of December. I wish we could go with him but 3 kids on an airplane DOESN'T SOUND FUN!!!!!!!!!!!


So that is the scoop with the Seymore Family!!!

No comments: