Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WHY NOT?

Let's potty train, give the twins their first bottle and send Avin off to school all in one day! Why not?

Well let's just say when I woke up this morning I only intended on doing one of those things! I got home from the gym around 9:30 and changed Reed's diaper. He insisted that I put his choo choo underwear on him (thomas the train). So I put them on him! Sure enough in the matter of 4 hrs he didn't have any accidents and he went to the potty and peed 3 times all by himself! I'm not saying the boy is potty trained just yet but I'm super excited because I know he is ready to be!!!

Also I talked to my sister about coming over maybe today to give the twins a bottle. I wasn't for sure if I would actually do it but I got all the details worked out just incase! Sure enough she came over around 12:30 for their 1:00 feeding and both boys were ROCK STARS!!! They both did great!!!!








No comments: