Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Avin's first day of 1st grade

Monday night we had back to school night!  Parker and Cooper were so excited for Avin. It's so much fun to watch the other kids get excited for one another! Parker especially is very expressive when it comes to that! He genuinely gets so excited when the other kids get to do something special! Avin got to meet his teacher, Mrs. Smith! Which was an answer prayer! Jeff and I are so excited he got Mrs. Jenny Smith! Jenny and I use to play soccer tougher in high school and we have heard nothing but good stuff about her as a teacher!

Back to School Night

Avin's first day of 1st grade was a huge success. He was so excited about going all day and eating lunch at school. He couldn't wait to get his locker and to put all his stuff in his desk! And he can't get over that fact that his mommy played soccer with his teacher. I've gotten major cool points for that one! We started the day off with french toast, took some pictures and headed to school. Because we had all the kids we decided to only have one of us walk him and Avin wanted Jeff to walk him in! After school Aunt Andi picked him up (which she will be doing so I can let Reed and the twins nap) They went and got ice cream after school!!

 Lunches all ready to go


Breakfast













No comments: