Avin making making Birk smile while Daddy holds him.
Cooper has been asking for a while watch like Ashley's for months now! Actually maybe even a year! Anyways Ashley found a white watch and put glitter on it to match her watch!
Birk and Tate 12 wks old
Grandma Reen sent the twins these bears. She also sent silly bibs
Jeff and I went to a mystery dinner party!
Birk and Tate first time in their carseats without the newborn head support cushion. And first time in 3-6mth clothes! They are growing up so fast!
Tate and Birk
Tate and Birk in the shirts Aunt Ashley got them
Birk and Tate first time in the bumbos
Tate and Birk 13 wks old
Look at all the stuff we have accumulated over the years. All the things that have gotten the little Seymore's around!
Getting ready to sale all of Cooper's old clothes :(
I had a preview sale a couple wks ago for all my girl friends. I ended up making $200 and I still have a ton of stuff to sale at the Mom's of Multiple yard sale coming up in a couple wks.
First time in their high chairs! 14 wks old
Birk and Tate
Aunt Erin came to visit
At Holly's wedding
Tate and Birk 15 wks old




















No comments:
Post a Comment