Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Reed 1st birthday Bash

Yesterday Reed turned ONE!!! How can this be true? This year has been by so fast. I think every year goes by faster and faster for me!

We celebrated tonight with our family! I started planning his birthday a couple months ago, I knew I wanted to do something super cute and use my crafty skills. I came up with a robot theme and was super happy with the way everything turned out. The one things that I was most excited about was the cupcakes. I've never worked with fondant before and was super nervous that they wouldn't turn out but I couldn't have been happier with they finish product. I also make a robot cake with the head a special healthy cake for Reed to dig into.

We had such a great time, so thankful for an amazing family!! Here are a few picture from the night. To view all of them click here!

Here's the cupcakes that were so much fun to make

Robot Cake (head was Reed's cake)

Nuts and Bolts Computer Chips Computer Cells

See this is why I took a picture of Reed every month

Robot Shirts made by mommy
Robot Family








Singing to Reed

Let's dig in


It's gift time
Graci colored a robot on her gift to Reed
How big is Reed.... SOOOO big!







No comments: