I've had to write down the pros and cons of doing the races. The cons are out weighing the pros. The amount of money that I've spent already on the races I've completed kinda makes me sick and to add up what it will cost our family for me to complete 7 more races is kinda crazy! Also the stress it has put on the family, whether I go by myself or they come with me, has been more than anticipated! I would love to say I will be able to complete this goal sometime in my life but it just might have to be when the kids are older!!
I still plan on running some races in the fall and maybe even one this summer but as of right now I will not complete 12 half marathons in 12 months. So far I've completed 5 and I'm very happy with what I've completed!
I appreciate everyone's encouragement as I've pursued this goal. I've grown in many ways over the past several months and I'm excited to move forward as a Christian wife, mother, and athlete.
I appreciate everyone's encouragement as I've pursued this goal. I've grown in many ways over the past several months and I'm excited to move forward as a Christian wife, mother, and athlete.
No comments:
Post a Comment