Easter Sunday we celebrated with my side of the family and also the Matthews family. Carla is dear friend of mine and has been for over 15 years. The Matthews are more than friends they are family!!! The evening started off with the kids making shirts. Then we had some really good food then finished up with an Easter egg hunt with the
cutest bags made by my mom. We had to stay indoors because of the rainy weather. We had such a great night, I left feeling so blessed and thankful for such a great family. And I must add.... MY MOM ROCKS, she did such a great job putting this Easter celebration together and I'm so thankful for her and my step father!!! Life wouldn't be the same without you both! I love you mom and Mic so much!
Here are a few pictures, to view all of them
click here.

No comments:
Post a Comment