Saturday Jan 15, Reed was 8 months and 5 days old we decieded to start foods We started with a soft boiled egg yolk! With all the other kids I always started with avocado then later tried to add egg into their diet. All of the other kids HATE EGGS, so I have to sneak them into their diets. With Reed I wasn't taking the chance of him not liking it!!! With more and more research I've done, I've realized how important it is for the kids to get at least one egg a day!!! Egg yolks supply cholesterol, which is needed for mental development. Babies need fats, especially Reed since his is so little! Organic, cage-free chicken's egg will also contain omega-3 fatty acids that stimulate brain development. It also provides him with vitamin A and amino acids.
After a few days of just doing egg yolk we added avocado into the egg mixture! Avocado is another food the whole family get's in their daily diet!
He is doing really well with the food!
No comments:
Post a Comment