I really thought I was going to get closer to 1:43 but about mile 8 I really had to slow down. Here are my split time.
1-7:20
2- 7:48:99
3-7:41:24
4-7:58:74
5-8:10:47
6-8:15:76
7-8:06:49
8-8:26:98
9-8:28:04
10-8:22L58
11-8:36:51
12-8:20:17
13.1-9:02:99
I really hope that I can start training on the road more. It's just so hard because I workout with the kids in the kids club at the gym. I can leave and run on the road but it's nice being right there just in case they need me!
My recovery from this race has SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!! I don't remember ever feeling this way after a race, not even after my full marathon. I don't know if it's because I pushed myself to its limit or if it's because I do most of my running on a treadmill (%80 of the time)! It didn't hit me until Monday morning! I literally had to crawl up and down my stairs for almost 48 hours. The kids bedrooms are upstairs so getting them to their beds for naps was very interesting. I wish I would have video taped it. Just try your hardest to picture me crawling up the stairs with Reed in my arms!!! Not a pretty picture!!!!!
Race #1 is done, 11 to go!!!!!!!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment