Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cooper Lynn's 2nd Birthday Party (with my family)



My sweet little Cooper Lynn is turning 2 on Oct 17, 2010. We celebrated with my family this Tuesday because my family is going out of town this weekend. We will be celebrating with Jeff's family this weekend.

Cooper is such a blessing to our family. I'm so thankful for our special bond that we have. I think it's so funny that when I look back to the day she was born and I said we will not have a girly girl! Boy o Boy was I WRONG!!!!!!!! She loves baby dolls, bows, shoes and purses. We can't leave the house without a purse! She loves getting new clothes and she loves when I do her hair!

We are so thankful for Cooper and the little girl she is. We pray that she will do amazing things for God's kingdom and live a life pleasing to the Lord!




On No.... Look what Aunt Ashley bought Cooper. And of course she loved it!!!








No comments: