7:20 am 10/19: Today is the day that we get to take Cooper home. We'll be leaving the hospital around 12:30 pm.
We've had a great stay in the hospital. It's funny, most of the nurses we've had were with us with Parker and they remember us. Apparently, they remember the natural births a bit better because they are few and far between. So, we've had some come by and visit even if they weren't assigned to us.
We had a steady flow of guest yesterday and it reminded us just how great our family and friends really are. God has blessed us with so many people that love and care about us it is overwhelming. Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and your encouragement. Special thanks to the grandparents for dealing with the boys for the past several days, I know how exhausted you must be.
Today, the real work starts. I'm confident we can handle it, but I also know that we won't be on our own.
Please continue to pray.
We love you all and thank God for you and the blessing you are in our lives.
Jeff
No comments:
Post a Comment