HA! Congratulations! I told you, the Shockleys called it, it's on video. Can't wait to see HER!
Awww how precious, I was wrong, okay I admit it! So glad she finally made it into the world-Congrats Mom, Dad, Avin and Parker!
Congrats Mom and Dad and don't forget Grandma and Grandpa.Jeff maybe PCI could name one of it's "Cooper Skids" after her. Check w/ Aaron.
Why am I tearing up? Congrats to your entire family and welcome to this world wonderful Cooper!from the sallengs
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA! Congratulations! I told you, the Shockleys called it, it's on video. Can't wait to see HER!
Awww how precious, I was wrong, okay I admit it! So glad she finally made it into the world-Congrats Mom, Dad, Avin and Parker!
Congrats Mom and Dad and don't forget Grandma and Grandpa.
Jeff maybe PCI could name one of it's "Cooper Skids" after her. Check w/ Aaron.
Why am I tearing up? Congrats to your entire family and welcome to this world wonderful Cooper!
from the sallengs
Post a Comment