Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's Party

We celebrated Avin's 7th, Parker's 5th and Reed's 2nd Birthday yesterday! I didn't go all out with a "themed" party this year. And thankfully I made the main course months ago and froze it because I'm not sure how I could have pulled off feeding everyone. 

The night was great and the boys had a wonderful time. Both Avin and Parker at bed time kept saying, "this was the best day ever" So thankful for family that loves my kids dearly! 
   
















1 comment:

Joe said...

Hey, I saw you joined by blog, so I headed over here to read yours! Congrats on the twins. That is so exciting. My twins are 4 months now and it is so much easier! Not easy, just easier;) You are a rockstar. I only have the one other child and I go crazy sometimes. I was reading your posts and found the one about Parker having eating issues and I wanted to know if he has ever been diagnosed with anything? My oldest boy sounds just like him and was diagnosed with Food Senory Aversion. It is classified as an eating disorder and can be very hard for them to overcome. You should research it and see if that might be something you can talk to his doctor about. Anyways, good luck, you got your hands full! Your twins are adorable!