Last Wednesday we left for St. Louis first thing in the morning. We had a fun 3 day ahead of us. Our first stop was the Magic House!!! They have a really nice picnic area right by the main parking lot, so I packed our lunch so we could enjoy a cheap lunch before we headed in.
I have nothing but good things to say about the Magic House. We spent a good 4 maybe 5 hrs there and we will defiantly come back.
Wednesday, Jeff, Avin and Parker went to a Cardinal's game. None of them knew it but Jeff's parents were at the game also! The boys absolutely loved going and having some special time with Daddy while mommy and the little ones stayed back at the hotel. While at the game they got to see streaker, yes a naked man ran on the field. The Cardinal ended up losing by one point and Avin wasn't happy. He ended up getting pretty emotional and cried over it, didn't help that it was 11:00 at night and he was super tired!
Thursday morning right before we left for the City Museum.
I have to say the City Museum was the highlight of the trip by far. The City Museum gets an A+++++++. We were there from 9-5 and could have stayed longer. Jeff and I both say it was one of the coolest places we have ever been. We were so proud of all the kids. Avin, Parker and Cooper did EVERYTHING!!! Reed did awesome! And the twins were rock star newborns!!!! We are already looking forward to taking the kids back
Inside the City Museum
one of the many tunnels and caves on the main floor
Out on the roof top, my favorite
This was the scariest thing I did that day
Look really closely and you can see Parker, Cooper and I climbing up the wall of the dome.
Hanging out in the toddler area.
The skate less park
Outside on the main floor
Friday morning we started off at Panera. Then went to REI, whole food then St. Louis Mills.
On our way home we stopped so I could feed the twins. While we were stopped Birk gave daddy his first real smile.
Look at our Cardinal fans.


































No comments:
Post a Comment