Aug 15 -19 Jeff had another business trip to Columbus Oh. This was his 2nd trip in one month so Parker and I decided to go with him. We made it a special week for all the kids as they all got one on one attention from different family members. Avin stayed with Jeff's parents. Cooper stayed with my sister and Reed stayed with my mom most of the week then with Jeff's sister and my sister. Over all it was such a fun week for everyone!
I would really like to do this every year. But don't know if that will be possible as our family keeps growing!
Packing for a family of 6 with everyone going different place took a lot of suitcases.
Our first stop was in Louisville for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
Can you tell Parker is Excited?

The first night we went to Easton Shopping Center

Day 2, started the morning off at Starbucks doing some school time.

Then went down to the park and played for a couple hours! It was a beautiful day.

That night we went back to the Lego store for a 2nd time.

Tried the most amazing brownie from SugarDaddy's!!
We will be ordering and having these things shipped to our house!!

The Easton Shopping Center has a splash park! So we took a break from shopping and let Pbear have some fun!
This dessert was the most amazing dessert I'VE EVER HAD!!!!
A bag of chocolate with strawberry moose and fresh berries!
That night parker was so tired he didn't even take change into his PJ's just came in to the hotel and went straight to bed.

Day 3 we went to the Zoo

The playground at this zoo were the best I've ever seen.
After the zoo we went to Whole Foods to have a late lunch. And couldn't pass up on this cupcake. Good thing Parker would eat it because it was ton of sugar. I had a couple bits and it was more than enough!


Columbus has the coolest playgrounds. Greaters Ice Cream Shop had a play ground, how cool is that?

Found an old ship downtown
Day 4, doing our morning journal before we start our day!

Went to COSI

After Cosi we went to Whole Foods for lunch. They have a children's area in the food court. Really come on, Columbus knows how to do things! If we had to move somewhere away from family I would choose Columbus! I was so impressed by how everything is geared towards families.
Found a splash Park
I'm so thankful for this special time with Parker. It was a trip I will never forget and I hope he never forgets. We made many many memories. So thankful for a family that was willing to spend a week with each of our children to make this trip possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment