
Reed's 12 year check up was about 1 month late so let's say call this his 13 month check up! With May being so crazy I had to schedule Reed's appointment on June 1, 2011. Reed is doing good on his weight gain still on VERY low on the averages but he is gaining weight and that is all that matters. He weight was 17lbs 6 oz and 27 3/4 in long.
The boy is so close to walking, if I had to guess I would say in the next few weeks he is going to take off!!! He keeps me on my toes, he is constantly into everything and his new favorite "bad choice" is climbing the stairs!! We have worked and worked with him but he can't resist crawling up those stairs so we had to put up a baby gate!
He is doing so well with food. Eating "big people" food and no longer eating baby food. He gets almond or coconut milk in the morning and drinks water through out the day. And boy o boy does he drink water. I don't remember any of the other kids drinking as much as he does! We don't let him have dessert with the family every night and it makes him so mad. So a lot of the times I'll save his yogurt for him to enjoy while the rest of the family is eating dessert.
1 comment:
REED, Papa Ruffert loves you. These photos are so good. You can tell he has picked up some weight! Papa Ruffert
Post a Comment