Yes that's right peps Reed turned 11 months old April 10! That means the big ONE YEAR is so close!!! We had a followup appointment with Dr Blanke on April 6 and he had gain a little over a pound in a month. On March 4 he was 14lbs 13 oz and April 6 he weighed 16lb 3oz. SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!
With his 1 year birthday right around the corner I've decided to go ahead and start weaning him from breastfeeding. For 2 weeks we were at 3 feeding a day. Then went down to 2 feedings for 5 days and before I knew I was down to only his morning feeding. That's were I'm at now. Just morning feedings :( My goal was to be done by next Wednesday. I'm leaving for a 3 day trip, running 2 half marathons in one weekend and didn't want to bring my pump.
Reed is doing so good with food, we are still doing baby food but he is doing really well with table food also. His favorite table food this week is cucumber.
Still not walking but I crawling like crazy and getting super fast. He keeps me on my feet!!!!!
Here is a sneak peek to what his birthday party might look like!

No comments:
Post a Comment