Friday, April 1, 2011

Reed's 10 months old






So it's April 1st and I only have 9 days left till Reed turns 11 months old. I just can't believe how fast time is going. We go in next week for a followup with Dr. Blanke. Reed has been doing GREAT!!! I'm not sure how much weight he has gained but I know the boy is growing. I can tell by his clothes and the way he fits in his car seat!! He is doing really good with food and nursing. He is now eating 3 meals a day and nursing 4 times a day. In the next week or so I am going to start weaning him. I would like to be done nursing him by the end of April just shy of him turning 1 year old. I will be leaving the last weekend of April for 2 races and I would like to be done nursing before that trip or at least down to one feeding a day.

Reed is a busy little boy, he spend most of his time trying to crawl around the house chasing after the kiddos. He likes to be were the action is!!! He is still my happiest baby!!!

Already starting to plan his 1 year birthday party!! Can't believe he is getting ready to turn 1!!!

No comments: