This past Sunday at church a video was shown that gave you a little insight to what Jeff and I have went through. Our church is going through financial peace with Dave Ramsey! And they wanted to share our story with the congregation. I will say I was SUPER nervous about shooting the video then once that part was over with I became super nervous because now EVERYONE will know about my lowest of lows! My prayer is that our story can help other!!!!
Over 3 years ago Jeff and I went through a huge life changing experience! To watch the video
click here.
The first year we paid off close to $20,000 in credit card debt. Now 3 years later we are almost out of debt and living a life I never even dreamed of living!! The Lord has blessed us in so many ways!!! Within the next few months we will be paying off the last bit of our debt and start saving for another vehicle. A little over one month ago Jeff's car "purple people eater" died!!! So we have been a one car family!! Our goal is to save up as much as possible for the next 3-6 months and buy Jeff a vehicle and PAY CASH for it!!! The first month was as hard as I thought because the weather has been so bad that the kiddos and I just stayed home. But now for a couple weeks we've been taking Jeff to work and picking him up!!! It's not the easiest task but you do what ever it takes!!!!! We have faith that God will bless us with a car when the time is right!!!
Some other cool things that has happened this past week is Jeff got a promotion at work. This is the email that was sent out announcing his promotion. I am so proud of him and so thankful for all his hard work.
Jeff Seymore has been with Industrial Contractors since September 29, 2003.
He has served in several capacities supporting our business development needs,
as he maintained our website, accomplished our computer graphics design, performed photography
to a very professional degree, while keeping active databases as related to our clients and overall
business development. He graduated from Purdue in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in computer
graphics technology specializing in interactive multimedia design.
As of February 1, 2011 Jeff will assume the role of “Manager of Marketing and Communications.”
His primary responsibility will be to develop measurable marketing strategies that support the company’s
strategic plan while coordinating external and internal communications. He also will continue to support
business development needs and report directly to me.
Please join me in congratulating Jeff for his past accomplishments and this promotion
With the new promotion, Jeff got a company phone which made us look at our phone bill. We have a good friend that can get us a KILLER deal for sprint. So even though I absolutely love my iphone, I'm switching to sprint so we can save $140 a month!!! So thankful for this blessing!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment