Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Avin and Parker

We celebrated the boys birthday a little early this year. Avin turns 5 on June 21st and Parker turns 3 on June 17th. This was the only weekend we could get the whole family together.

Every year I try to do something special for them on their birthday. Last year we had the crazy day full of Avin and Parker's favorite things to do. This year I made them a motor cross mountain birthday cake which they talked about months prior to their party. I had a few pictures of some cakes that I found in a magazine and let them pick it out. The 5 hours I worked on the cake was worth every minute of it! THEY LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

THE CAKE


SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY


OPENING GIFTS

I LOVE AVIN'S FACE HERE

PARKER WAS REALLY EXCITED ABOUT ALL THE CLOTHES, NO REALLY HE WAS!! HE IS HIS DADDY'S SON!





POOR COOPER, SHE FELL AND HURT HER HEAD


WE FOUND COOPER ALL BY HERSELF OUT IN THE YARD PLAYING T-BALL!!

No comments: