He is doing so good. Now at the beginning of the week I wouldn't be saying this but it's been 2 nights now that he has slept more than 3 hours for me. So for 2 nights his schedule during the night has been a feeding at 9:00pm then 2:00am then again at 6:30, AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Where before it was 9:00, then 12:00 then any where from 3:30-4:30 then after that last feeding I would just stay up for the day so I was only getting about 5 hours of sleep each night, NOT GOOD!!! During the day he eats every 2.5-3 hours and is a really good nurser. He doesn't have much awake time but when he does it's usually in the morning and around 7:00pm. He has a fussy time from 7:00pm to 9:00pm. He seems to have A LOT of gas during that time and it seems to bother his belly.
Everyone else in the Seymore household is doing great. We are enjoying the summer heat by going to my mom's on most days and letting the kids play in the pool. We are in a busy session with our photo business so that is keeping Jeff busy during his free time. I've been back at the gym working out since Reed was 2 weeks old. It feels so good to be able to run again without a big belly. I'm really looking forward to adding some long runs in but for now I'm sticking to 3 miles and working on my speed.
Cooper
Parker


No comments:
Post a Comment