So we went in to Dr. Blanke's office yesterday to have Reed's one week check up and to have him circumcised. Reed was born at 6lb 9oz we left the hospital at 6lb 3oz and one week and one day he was 7lbs 3oz!!! Blanke likes to see newborn babies at one week to see if they are gaining weight and then again at 2 weeks to make sure they are back to birth weight. Well we passed birth weight with flying colors so I think moma's milk is doing good!!!!
After our appointment I took the kids to the mall playground to let them burn off some energy. It's been cold and yucky outside all week and we all needed to get out of the house! I need to take a picture of me pushing all around. I have Cooper and Parker in the sit and stand stroller with Avin holding on the side and Reed in my ergo baby carrier! Let's just say I got a lot of looks!!!
Here are some pictures that we took right before the doctors appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment