Jeff and I are taking a challenge to not eat out until the first of March. With the exception of my Monday girls night at Panera, his lunch meetings and our weekend trip without the kids to Indy/Lafayette at the end of January. We started it Last Monday and I will say our first week was so rewarding! Normally we don't eat out but one to two times a week, but here lately it's been really bad, mostly at lunch time. A good friend of mine has been doing it with here family for almost 2 months now and it has encouraged us to do the same with our family! I'm really looking forward to the money we will save and the more time we will have at home!
I'm sure I'm like most people and get in the habbit of cooking the same thing over and over. So in Feburary I have 17 new reciepes we will try! Stay tuned because I hope to blog more about our experience of no eating out for 7 weeks! So far Avin and Jeff have loved it and Parker has hated it.
No comments:
Post a Comment