I feel like I need to catch everyone up on what else has been going on in our life other than the house! Cooper is now 10 months old!!!! I just can't believe how fast she is growing. She finally got her first tooth. Our little Coop started crawling a couple weeks ago and loves that she can now move around. She is still a very easy going baby. I am still nursing her 4-5 times a day and she is now eating 3 solid meals a day. She loves to wave by by and give big smiles! From time to time she will say ma ma and da da.
The boys are doing really well. We have some really excited news! We have decided to homeschool the kids. I've started working on pre-k with Avin and preschool with Parker. The boys are doing really well. Even though I've been going crazy with the house, I've still managed to get school time almost everyday with the boys. I've also started a homeschooling co-op with two of my friends. There is a total of 5 families that have joined us. We meet once a week to get together and have a play/learn session for 2 hours and once a month we will take field trips. I'm so blessed to have a such an amazing support system and great friends! I'll have to go into more details on the homeschooling in a later blog.
Here are pictures from the day....
No comments:
Post a Comment