Wow I can't believe Cooper is over 6 months old. Time has really gone by fast! She is now sitting up on her own, but someone has to be close because she tends to fall over sometimes. I will be starting some homemade baby food in 2-4 weeks. I will start out with grinding my own brown rice and making baby cereal out of it! I've done Super Baby Foods ( a great book every parent should read) with all the kids. But to be completely honest, I wasn't as strict with Parker as I was with Avin and, boy o boy, it shows. Avin is a great eater, he will eat almost anything. Parker isn't so much. He is my picky eater and I blame myself for that. So I'm going back to my old ways with Cooper!!! Sorry miss Coop! Some people have asked me why I haven't started Cooper on food yet since she is 6 months old. Well my answer to that is, she is still nursing so well and seems to be doing fine with just breast milk, so why rush the food. She is growing and sleeping 12 hours at night and taking two long naps during the day. So I think she is a happy girl!! So I'll let her tell me (giving me signs she needs more) when she is ready for food, even if that means she's 12 months old on just breast milk.
We have had a rough week at the Seymore house. Avin started out with the flu on Monday and it's Thursday and he still has a small case of it. Parker was up all last night coughing. So I've been stuck in the house all week taking care of sick kids!! It's hasn't been fun but I still love my job, the good and the bad!! I will say I've gotten a lot of Epic stuff done and have had fun blogging on our new Epic blog http://epicphotodesign.wordpress.com/ I've also enjoyed all the cooking and baking I've done this week. I'm thinking about starting up a recipe and money saving blog!
Looking forward to Life Group tonight! I making homemade BBQ chicken pizza and homemade cinnamon rolls! YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment