Cooper is almost 4 months old. I just can't believe it, time has went by so fast. She is doing really well sleeping 10-12 hours at night and taking 2 good naps during the day. She is still fussy at night around 6:30-8. Some nights are better than others but she seems to have a lot of gas at night. I really can't complain because she is such a good sleeper. She is smiling so much and making cute baby noises all the time. She lights up when the boys talk to her. Cooper loves her brothers so much!!! The boys love to give her kisses and hold her. Parker loves to point to her nose and say "nose" it's one of his new words.
Jeff and I are doing great!! We have been spending our weekends driving around looking at homes and going to open houses. It's all kinda overwhelming, this is such a big step for us. As most of you know Jeff and I have gone through a lot these last 2 years working our hardest to get out of debt. We are finally there and can buy a house! It's all so exciting!!! I just can't believe in 2 short years we have accomplished so much! The Lord has truly blessed us!
Here are pictures from 2 weeks ago she was 14 weeks old (All of the outfits were made by Mommy!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment