Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cooper 4 months old

WOW I can't believe Cooper is already 4 months old. We had her 4 month check up on Tuesday and she is a healthy little girl. She's 12lbs 5oz and 23 in. long!!! She is small for her age but is following the her growth curve so Dr. Blanke isn't worried at all. She is doing really well. Sleeping 10-12 hours at night and takes two long naps during the day and sometimes a few cat naps.

She is no longer able to come with me at my weekly girls night on Monday!!! Every Monday night me and some of my close friends get together at Panera. We have been doing this for almost 3 years. I absolutely love my Monday nights. It's so much fun to just sit and talk and have good food. Cooper has been coming with me since she was born but here lately, she has not been fun to have. She gets really fussy around 7:00 and wants to go to bed. I end up breastfeeding her the whole night or I hold her in my arms while I stand and bounce over and over. So I decided it was time for Jeff to keep her at home with the boys.

Cooper is smiling and making cute baby noise all the time. Avin loves it when she talks to him. He is always saying, "mommy Cooper is talking to me"

Here are some pictures of Cooper. All the outfits where made by mommy (of course)


1 comment:

Mama J said...

She is adorable Amanda! Love all your outfits too! Hope all is going well!