WARNING: PHOTO OVERLOAD
The first week of October is the fall festival. Which is kinda a big deal in the Seymore house.
Tate and Birk, not a good picture but this is one of my favorite outfits on them. Never fails every time I put them in it they have a blow out!
Not so easy to get a good picture of all 6 kids at one time
Avin had FALL BREAK the first friday in October, we took the kids to Huber Winery and Orchard.
I made the kids some super hero costumes for a super hero birthday party
My sister Ashley ran the Evansville Half Marathon! We went to cheer her on at the finish line!
Daddy entertaining the twins
The twins wanted to be held ALL day!!
We celebrated Graci and Cooper's birthday
Jeff acting like a big dork
Reed being a good big brother
Tate and Birk
On Cooper's Birthday I took her on a mommy cupcake date!
I let Cooper pick out her cupcakes for her party with my side of the family. I told her she could get anything she wanted and she picked Halloween cupcakes and Minney Mouse plates. LOL
Cooper got to pick what she wanted for dinner on her birthday and she picked Five Guys!!!
Cooper's Birthday Breakfast
I love our backyard in the fall.
Cooper's Birthday party with my family! My mom made her clothes for her dolls!
We went to Holiday World with some friends and the kids got their faces painted!
Cooking s'mores on our back porch
Tate had his appointment with the Ped eye doctor. And everything is ALL GOOD!!!
Tate and Birk 6 months old
Reed at Ashley and Nathan's rehearsal
Ashely and Nathan with all the kids
(more picture from the wedding will be posted later)
Halloween!!!!
We went Trick or Treating at Jeff's work!















No comments:
Post a Comment