Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 was a little crazy. I was that mom this year that waited until the last minute to make their costumes! Things have been a little crazy around here and I'm learning more and more that doing things at the last minute might be my new style! I worked on their shirts the night before and did my shirt and their pants from 8-11:30. Then got ready in 30 short minutes and picked Avin up from school and then came home had lunch and was out the door by 12:30.

We went to Jeff's office to trick or treat and in one short hour between all four of them they got 9lbs of candy! And that was with the rule of getting one piece each and saying no thank you, if they offered you more!!! And believe it or not Cooper was the only one that broke that rule a couple of times. Late afternoon we went to go see my mom and Grandma and Grandpa Bradford. I've never seen Grandpa laugh so hard, he thought my shirt was the funnest thing ever! Then that evening my sister came over and we went trick or treating in our neighborhood, we went down our street and back, then walked over to Grandma and Papa Seymore's house. The kids had a blast!!! I love Papa's status on Facebook that night, "just had a bus load of kids show up for trick or treat. And they were all named Seymore".










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos. Amanda, you did a great job. Everyone looks great. I love you, Dad