Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cooper's Cupcake Party


Happy Birthday Cooper! A week ago if you would have asked me if I was going to be able to pull off Cooper's birthday I would have said no way! But thankfully I had a great week and no pregnancy pukes. And my tiredness is getting better and better everyday. I hit 12 weeks on Thursday and so far the 2nd trimester is looking good! On the flip side I learned this week I can't push it too much! Already starting to have Braxton Hicks and lots of pressure! But enough about me lets talk about Cooper's party.

We had a cupcake decorating party! If you ask me I think it was a hit! All the kids had a lot of fun and looked super cute in their aprons. The aprons were the main thing I wanted to make to be able to pull the party off. I had a couple other things on the list that didn't get made but I was happy I got those done! Coop got lots of clothes which she needed badly and also some fun girly toys which is always fun. We had such a great night full of fellowship with our amazing family! I'm so thankful for each and everyone of them. Thank you for loving Cooper and celebrating another year of her life!







Working so hard to blow those candles out!

Try one more time, Yes you did it!

It's cupcake decorating time!








No comments: