We are all super excited about this new journey and feel an enormous about of peace about this pregnancy. Jeff and I both have faith that the Lord will watch over us during this time and he will keep both myself and the babies healthy! We have faith that I will carry this pregnancy full term and be able to deliver both of these babies naturally. This is our prayer and we ask you to join with us to pray for those things in specific. FULL TERM, NO BED REST, NATURAL DELIVERY!!!!
Yes we know having twins is going to be crazy but, guess what? We past the stage of crazy A LONG TIME AGO! LOL!!! There are a couple things that will have to change, one being a vehicle. Our van only seats 7. So have been researching the cheapest and practical option out there. We know we will by used.
Jeff wants a suburban which fits 8
I want a sprinter or a "church bus" chevyexpress which hold 12 (so we have room add friends to the car and have more space when traveling)


Some of you might follow my running blog, well I've decided to go ahead and keep the blog but the goal of the blog will not be to report how my fitness is going through out this pregnancy because I'm guessing that will come to an end very soon. But I will keep the blog and record the crazy journey of caring twins. The blog address is, http://pregorunning5.wordpress.com/

1 comment:
my vote is the bus! lol
Post a Comment