Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reed Bradley 7 months old




Reed Bradley is 7 months old!! And yes I'm am going to say it because I say it every month. I just can't believe he is another month older!!! This past month has went by so fast! He got to see all of our family with the 4 Thanksgiving Dinners we attended and we went on our first family vacation.

Reed brings so much joy to our family. He is always smiling and loves when his brothers and sister talk to him. He is started to make so many noises and the other kids love it which makes them laugh so he does it more and more! He has been army crawling and boy is he fast! I can no longer leave a room when he is playing on the floor because he will manage to get into something. Reed is still taking 2-3 naps and sleeping 12 hours at night!! He is doing so good. We had a little hiccup in our sleeping while on vacation but we've gotten everything all back to normal. He is still only getting the boob juice!! We might start homemade baby food when I get back from my trip with my mom and sister in Jan.



When we were on vacation during our nightly ice cream run we all sat at the table and danced. It was something we did every night. Reed started to catch on and now when he hears music he dances.

No comments: