Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Reed Bradley 3months old

Wow I know I said this about Reed turning 2 months old but really, come one where does time go? My sweet little boy is already a 1/4 way through his first year of life! And when I say sweet little boy I sure do mean sweet little boy. He is such a good happy baby!!

He is now sleeping a solid 12-12.5 hours every night! Usually at this point I would get him on the same schedule with the older kids 7pm-7am but we've put him on the 9pm-9:30am schedule and it works great for so many reason. 1st off, in the morning I get 2.5 hours with the older kids to get breakfast, bible time and some school time done with them before he wakes up. Then at night Jeff and I can spend some alone time with just Reed with no distractions. I'm hoping we can keep this schedule up to a year then switch him to the kids schedule.

Here's what his new schedule looks like!
9:30 I go wake him up (there have been morning when i wake him up at 9:00 and even 10:00)
9:30-10:30 feed and a wake time
10:30-11:30 Nap (sometime i run the store during this time so he naps in his seat)
11:30 I pump and load him up to get to the gym
12:00-12:30 Gets a bottle at the gym (this allows me to not be rushed at the gym and get a good workout in)
12-2 hangs out at the gym, awake time and nap time (I'm really laid back during this time)
2-3 naps
3:00- feeding
3:30-6:00 most time stays awake
6:00 feeding
6:30-8:00 a wake time
8:00-9:00 naps
9:00 feeding
9:30 bed time









Here are all the kids at three months!!


Avin

Parker

Cooper

No comments: