Monday, March 9, 2009

Spring Time is near!!!

We had such a great weekend!! Friday night we went to Los Bravos (our new favorite restaurant) We did our normal Saturday morning thing, gym then Donut Bank. I'm finally feeling like a normal person. Cooper is almost 5 months old and I feel more like a person and less like a big hormone. As summer is getting closer and closer I've been trying to up my workouts and watch my food intake. I'm doing great on the exercise part but not so good on the food part. Jeff and I both would like to lose 10lbs. It is so hard for me to watch what what I eat because I'm working out 2 hours 5 days a week plus breastfeeding. My biggest fear is that my milk would dry up if I don't eat enough. So I've decided it's not worth it, I'll just workout and eat what ever sounds good. Once Cooper is 1 year old I can concentrate on the food part. This is such a short session of life. I think I can wait 7 short months.

Saturday from 2-4 was Kim's baby shower. With the help of Carla and Mary, we threw Kim a baby shower. Kim is a close friend of mine that is having twin boys in April-May. She has a little girl Avin's age and a little boy Parker's age. BOY O BOY she's going to have her hands full!!!!

Saturday night we just stayed at home. Sunday we went to church! We are so blessed to have such an amazing church. God is truly doing amazing things at BTCCHURCH. Megan, a girl in our small group, got baptized this Sunday!!! YEAH FOR MEGAN!!!! After church we went to Gatti Town with Drew and Jers. Sunday night Preston (Josh and Emily's 1.5 year old) came over while they had band practice. What a great weekend we had. We are so blessed by our friends and family!!! We love you all!

As spring is near I'm trying to plan some camping trips!!! We just can't wait to be outside!!! Every free weekend we have we will probably be at a camp site sleeping under the stars(in a tent of course)!!! Jeff and about 10 guys are going on a 3 day backpacking trip this weekend. I'm so excited for him but I won't lie, I'm not looking forward to him not being at home. I'm sure they will all have a great time!!!! THEY ALL DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO JUST BE WITH THE GUYS. Jeff will post pictures when he get back! Jeff and I can't wait for the day that our family can go backpacking. We're guessing it will be another 7 years before we can do it as a whole family. Can't wait to see our family with all our gear on, ready to hit the trails for a long weekend in the woods. Cooper 7, Parker 8 and Avin 10 years old. WOW, what fun we will have!!!!!!!!!!!!! Car camping will just have to do until then.






Kim Hodges Twin Baby Shower


My first diaper cake!! It's was so much fun to make.

No comments: