We took the kids to Nashville this past weekend to do some shopping. I will say that we have the best kids ever. They did so good! We got to Nashville Friday at 9:30. I fed Cooper and we headed in the Opry Mills Mall. We ate the Rain Forest Cafe for lunch. We ended up leaving the mall around 3:00. That is 5 hrs of shopping. The kids never gave us any trouble! Well Avin did cry because he wanted a balloon. After all day shopping we headed towards Brentwood where our hotel was and checked in. We didn't know where we were going to eat (not like us we usually have our whole trips planned out) but having the 3 kids with us, we were laid back this time. So we ended up at 5 Guys for Burgers. I wasn't too excited about it at first but it ended up being really good. Saturday we got up and had breakfast at Panera. Then went and did some more shopping and visited the Herrenbruck's. We had a great weekend!!! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment